Buderim Youth Festival
- Friday 10th June – 5.30pm-8.30pm
- Venue – Aussie World
- 2hrs of Rides & 1hr of Games and Challenges.
- Open to all youth aged 12-17
(ID will be checked if you look older than 17)
|Single Ticket||2 Tickets||5 Tickets||Annual Pass Holders|
|Early Bird (before mid-night 4 June)||$25||$40||$90||$15|
|Standard Pre-purchase (before mid-night 9 June)||$30||$50||$100||$20|
|At the Door||$35|
Who can come?
- As long as you’re a high school aged youth aged under 18, you can come! Please bring your school ID for proof of age.
- Event will be supervised by Fusion volunteers and workers who have Blue Cards etc.
Drop off & Pick up
- You can be dropped off and picked up in front of Aussie World. Please note: Festival participants will not be permitted to leave the venue until the end of the event at 8:30pm
- Tickets are not required at entry. Participants will be asked for their name and must have school ID or similar.
Food & Drink
- Food and drink will be available for sale at Aussie World’s cafe inside the fairgrounds.
Drugs & Alcohol
- Please note this is a strictly DRUG & ALCOHOL FREE EVENT
- Random bag checks may be carried out by security guards
- Anyone found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the event, with the parents and/or police being contacted.
What are the times?
- Gates will open at 5.30pm and check ins will commence. All participants must arrive before 6.30pm at the latest in order to participate.
- From 5.30pm until 7.30pm, you’ll get unlimited rides!
- Group games with music will go from 7.30pm until 8.30pm.
- Event will finish at 8.30pm at which time the gates will be reopened.
What can I wear?
- Comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for going on rides!
- Please don’t bring any valuables – no secure storage is available and no responsibility will be taken for any loss or damage to your possessions.
Do I need to bring money?
- There will be food & drink for sale, as well as a sideshow alley operated by Aussie World. If you want to do any of those things, bring some money with you!
- All other attractions (e.g. rides) are free.
What happens if there’s wet weather?
- The event will still go ahead, and no refunds will be given if you don’t come. There are undercover areas that you can shelter under.
- Please be aware that in case of bad weather, certain rides may be shut down at the discretion of Aussie World.
What’s the refund policy?
- Refunds will not be given unless the event is cancelled. No refunds are available for change of mind or if you don’t show up.
- The event will still go ahead in the event of wet weather.