Buderim Youth Festival
- Saturday 10th June – 5.30pm-8.30pm
- Venue – Aussie World
- 2.5hrs of Rides & 1/2hr of Games and Challenges.
- Open to all youth aged 12-17
(ID will be checked if you look older than 17)
TICKET PRICES (online sales are now closed but tickets can be purchased at the door from 5.30):
|Single Ticket||2 Tickets||5 Tickets||Annual Pass Holders|
|Early Bird (Ended mid-night 7 June)||Finished||Finished||Finished||Finished|
|Standard Pre-purchase (before mid-night 9 June)||Finished||Finished||Finished||Finished|
|At the Door from 5.30pm||$35|
Please note that due to unforeseen circumstances the Redback won’t be operational at the event, however Aussie World have agreed to provide an additional half hour of rides to make up for this. So there will now be 2.5 hours of unlimited rides as opposed to 2 hours!
Please note: Our booking system is NOT compatible with Firefox, so please avoid using this browser when booking!
Who can come?
- As long as you’re a high school aged youth aged under 18, you can come! Please bring your school ID for proof of age.
- Event will be supervised by Fusion volunteers and workers who have Blue Cards etc.
Drop off & Pick up
- You can be dropped off and picked up in front of Aussie World. Please note: Festival participants will not be permitted to leave the venue until the end of the event at 8:30pm
- Tickets are not required at entry. Participants will be asked for their name and must have school ID or similar.
Food & Drink
- Food and drink will be available for sale at Aussie World’s cafe inside the fairgrounds.
Drugs & Alcohol
- Please note this is a strictly DRUG & ALCOHOL FREE EVENT
- Random bag checks may be carried out by security guards
- Anyone found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the event, with the parents and/or police being contacted.
What are the times?
- Gates will open at 5.30pm and check ins will commence. All participants must arrive before 6.30pm at the latest in order to participate.
- From 5.30pm until 7.30pm, you’ll get unlimited rides!
- Group games with music will go from 7.30pm until 8.30pm.
- Event will finish at 8.30pm at which time the gates will be reopened.
What can I wear?
- Comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for going on rides!
- Please don’t bring any valuables – no secure storage is available and no responsibility will be taken for any loss or damage to your possessions.
Do I need to bring money?
- There will be food & drink for sale, as well as a sideshow alley operated by Aussie World. If you want to do any of those things, bring some money with you!
- All other attractions (e.g. rides) are free.
What happens if there’s wet weather?
- The event will still go ahead, and no refunds will be given if you don’t come. There are undercover areas that you can shelter under.
- Please be aware that in case of bad weather, certain rides may be shut down at the discretion of Aussie World.
What’s the refund policy?
- Refunds will not be given unless the event is cancelled. No refunds are available for change of mind or if you don’t show up.
- The event will still go ahead in the event of wet weather.