We are always looking for committed volunteers who are willing to give their time to help others!
All training, orientation and support is provided. Please look through the list of positions available below and follow the link to express your interest!
Please note if you are wanting to complete hours as part of a placement, our capacity to take placement students is very limited. If you would like to apply to do your placement through Fusion, you MUST have all your placement paperwork on hand. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to apply.
Join our fantastic team running exciting and innovative youth programs that are bringing hope to young people. Positions are available on the following teams:
- Fusion Mobile Hub – mobile drop-in-centre operating at youth hotspots (fortnightly on Tuesday Afternoons and weekly on Thursday Afternoons)
- High School Lunchtime Programs (weekly on Thursdays & Fridays).
*Please note that due to current restrictions we are currently unable to operate this program.
- Fusion Youth (Weekly youth program run on Tuesday & Thursday nights in Buderim)
- Holiday Program (1 week program in Winter & Summer Holidays)
Second hand clothing shops (Fusion OpShop)
- Shop Assistants are required for most weekdays and weekends at our Sippy Downs, Buderim, Mooloolaba & Maroochydore stores.
Administrative Assistants are required for most weekdays to complete tasks such as:
- Answering the phone
- Filing documents
- Shopping for program resources
- Completing mail-outs etc.